"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TODAY'S FIND


A friend asked if I had fabric I could donate for pillowcases for a charity. I said sure, and that started it all. Suddenly I had everything, and I do mean everything, out of my sewing room closet. While going through long-abandoned stash, I found this quilt all completed, still with it's left-over scraps, in a box. I made it right before we moved to this house 6 years ago! I think my little 9-month-old granddaughter will enjoy playing on it. In the process of the 'big clean out' I have a box for our sewing ministry at church, and also a box for my 9-year-old granddaughter for her sewing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Micki said...

What an incredible find! When we moved,i arranged everthing and never found anything as lovely as this.
Micki

Elly D said...

This is such a pretty little quilt, what a great find!