"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Saturday, August 7, 2010

DJ SS AUG. GIFT


I'm feeling very pampered by my Dear Jane Secret Sister. For my August gift she sent me another very chatty letter with pictures of her current projects, including her setting for her Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks. She again made another DJ block for me, as well as including some 'Pat' notecards, 2 lovely coordinating FQs, a brochure from a rotatry cutting class she recently took (so I could have the tips too), and some tea. Wow! Am I lucky or what? Thank you, thank you, if you are reading, SS.

4 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

What a great secret sister you have.

Angela said...

Lovely gifts! That DJ block is stunning!

Cyn said...

Love the DJ block... it is gorgeous! You are one lucky-ducky to receive such a treasure trove of goodies!
Hugs,
/;-)

Retrogirl said...

Fantastic goodies from a wonderful secret sis. Enjoy =)