"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Friday, May 13, 2011

WHAT QUILT BLOCK ARE YOU?


One of my on-line groups posed the question, "What quilt block represents you?" That was easy for me. I chose the Wandering Star block. I have used it in several swaps where we are to pick a block that represents something about us. My husband and I are always on the move. I've surely lived in more different homes than most people, and no, we aren't military. We just keep wandering, LOL!

I'm not so sure about the star part, but the wandering part sure is me! The star shown is one I made for a Christmas block swap a couple years ago.

So, what quilt block are you?

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Probably any version of a Crazy block... lol. My life, travels, experiences, etc., have always been a "wide assortment" of different things that have sometimes been "embellished". I think that just about sums it up.
This was a cute post... thank you for putting it up.
Hugs,
Cyn; -)
ps... blogger sure has been a stinker the last 48 hours: my post of 5/11/11 [that I already received comments from others on] is NO where to be found! Got wiped out, I guess. had lots of nice pics, too.