"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Dress a Girl Around the World

I finished my first dress for this charity today.



Dress a Girl Around the World makes dresses for the least and the lost.

This was so easy to stitch.

I had fun using a decorative machine stitch on the straps.


I'm part of the Brynwood Needlework group.  Click here to read more about our FB group and join.

But this charity has many groups.

Dress a Girl Around the World.

Around the world girls are often overlooked.  They are the used and abused.  This christian charity helps them to know they are special.  We care about them.  Each of God's girls matter.


1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the extra little touch of the decorative stitch on the straps od the pillowcase dress. I also made dresses for an orphanage in Uganda. I wish I had seen your post earlier! Good idea! Maybe next time