Today I finished up 18 Stamp Baskets for a Friendship Group swap. 16 are shown here, and I made one of each color for myself that aren't shown.
Here's a close-up of one. I love to sew the rick-rack on by hand, just catching each outer curve with a blind stitch. Stays nice and flat that way, even when laundered. Plus that's the way Mrs. Ott taught us in home-ec back in high school, so that's how I do it, LOL!
I still need to make the fabric labels and baste them on. They aren't due until the middle of October, but I'm glad to check them off my list, because there's so much sewing I want to accomplish this summer, including two other swap which will take longer to do, both due in Sept.