"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I've collected nativity sets for a while now.  I have traditional, Jim Shore, olive-wood from Bethlehem, Fisher Price, etc.  But when I came across this one on Erin Russek's blog, I really thought wow!  Is this the sweetest nativity or what?  It's aptly named water bottle nativity, because that's the foundation for all the characters.  This project was made by Erin's pre-school Sunday-School class.

You may know Erin -- Floribunda or My Tweets?  One Piece at a Time Blog?  She's very talented and obviously knows how to share that talent with her little students.  From the hands of babes!

Hop on over to Erin's post about this activity here.

Can't wait to see what baby Jesus will look like in His manger.  Hope she posts about it again after he arrives tonight.

Have a blessed Christmas everyone.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Have a wonderfu holiday. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year.

Wacky Woman said...

I agree; it is about the sweetest one I've ever seen.

Merry Christmas!

Marilyn

Annelies said...

Merry Christmas and a happy 2012 !!!

Susan said...

Thank you for sharing that! That is wonderful! Merry Christmas!

Cyn said...

Merry Christmas, Pat!