I finished another mug rug this morning, this cute little bird house. Warning: Mug rugs are VERY addicting!
Looks like it will be a busy week:
- WOB block for Sarah is HARD! EPPing a myriad of tiny shapes. OR, make alternate block.
- Second clue for COTSG (inklingo - see previous post)
- Borachio, first block in Fat Cats new BOM, Whoo Knows?
- Keep up with ATW Swap blocks (2 more FQs have arrived)
- Step one of Contess BOM, IF missing fabric 7 arrives
- The Inklingo mystery is perfect for beginners at printing on fabric with an ordinary ink jet printer. This week is all about the printing, step by step, taking the mystery out. http://www.lindafranz.com/blog/the-case-of-the-secret-garden-clue-2/
- Sindy's Fat Cats link http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/
- Women of the Bible link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WomenoftheBibleQuilt/
Hope you find time to keep busy stitching too.