"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Sunday, March 15, 2009

HOUSES SWAP

















This morning I made two houses for the houses swap (link on down, lower left). They will be tilted left and right with a tilty border. These are so fun and so much remind me of one of my children's favorite books when they were little, "The Big Orange Splot". In the story, Mr. Plumbeam lives on a 'neat street' where all the homes are just alike. But one by one the neighbors start transforming their homes and yards to represent all their dreams. It is a wonderful story about being yourself.

This is a great way to use up small 2" scraps and strips. Any Bonnie Hunter (link on down, lower left) fans out there?

1 comment:

Mary L. said...

Hi Pat..love your houses. I started making some last fall and then got distracted with other things. So many quilts..........so little time! I'll be reading your blog now!