"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Sunday, June 13, 2010

DJ SS JUNE GIFT

 

My Dear Jane Secret Sister is so thoughtful. She even thought of me while on her vacation to Colorado. My whole family enjoyed playing with my 'Patricia' flashing Colorado key chain. Too funny! She visited the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum in Golden, and picked up a card for me there, as well as the brochure of the current exhibit. She included an emory board from Celestial Seasonings in Boulder and a post card from Central City.

There was also the vibrant blue FQ everything is sitting on and a Quilters' Tool Necklace.

I'm most appreciative of the DJ block she made. She sends me one every month, along with a nice letter. She sure knows how to brighten my day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen said...

The DJ block is my favorite choice of your gifts.

Angela said...

Lovely gifts! What a treat that must be every month, to receive great gifts like that! :o)