"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Friday, September 13, 2013

AIMING FOR PROGRESS

There are now two more lessons finished on my Aiming for Accuracy Quilt-Along quilt.  The units with friendship stars, 9-patches, and hourglass, are new.  They are spread out on my queen sized guest bed.

 
These are the last two actual units.  From here on out, it's putting everything together -- spacer units, sashing, border, etc.  Yippee!
 
Here's my updated chart.
 
 
 
This picture shows what happens when you have dogs, and must use a bed top for a design wall.
 
 
Have a super weekend everyone.
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Snippets of Carol said...

Looks real good, until the puppies got to it. Guess they needed their nap today. Wish you were here, can't decide on what to get rid of in the quilt room.

Cyn said...

Excellent. You have done such a stellar job with the project. It has been so fun to watch you make it all...puppies, or no puppies!

Wacky Woman said...

It won't be long now. Looking great before the doggie incident that is.

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

I hadn't realised just how big this quilt has become! when I do the charts, the quilts look so much smaller:-)

It is great to see it all spread out on your bed and obviously your puppies also thank you for providing some fun and games!

Snippets of Carol said...

Sorry Pat, must be really tired. I was talking about stuff in my quilt room. Cleaning out. AGAIN. Don't worry, I have a pile started for you.