"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Saturday, September 7, 2013

WORKING ON..............

Lately I've been finishing up swap commitments.  Cutting it close with the deadlines makes me uncomfortable, so I'm ahead of the game this time.

Here's the next, and final round, for the medallion swap I'm in.

 
This is Debbie's beautiful quilt.  I love her colors!  The first gals have sure done a super job.  Hope I can do it justice.  I think I know what I'm adding, but ideas and thoughts are welcome too.  It's at 62" right now.  Hmmm.............
 
 
 
 
Here's a row I just made for our row swap.  Terry has a sewing room theme.  I enjoyed doing the hand embroidery.  The thread on the spools is made from strip set extras from another project.  I thought it was a great use of them.  This was the last round for me to work on, and my rows are in the mail to me right now also.
 

4 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Oh golly. I don't know maybe a triangle or diamond something. You sure are ambitious.

Karen said...

The compass points are very dramatic on this quilt.

Cyn said...

You'll probably shoot me, but I see applique. I like to mix roundish/curves with geometric shapes.
Totally in love with your spool blocks!

Snippets of Carol said...

Totally, go with the applique Pat. Like the sewing row also.