"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS................

ME! I won! No, not on the Good Egg Hop, but the March Block Lotto! I will have 24 sets (48 blocks) coming my way! Yippee! Now, how to set 48 wonky log cabin blocks. What fun. I will share pictures with you as they arrive.


Since I finished mine early (before the last week of the month) I got the sneak peak at April blocks. Shoo-Fly! I love this block. I'd love to win and make a "Shoo-Fly, Don't Bother Me' quilt. Here's my 9. I'm loving this 'Wonky' year of blocks. I took a wonky stars class with Gwen Marsten last year, and this is just her kind of stuff! Oh, how I'd love to visit her on Beaver Island, MI! It is such a refreshing change to do wonky, when I usually do DJ or SBS blocks! So tiny, so precise. These are anything but precise. Don't you love the green one, middle row of the right hand column. She seems to be skipping and waving all at once!

3 comments:

Pat said...

WOW...what a nice win! Congratulations!!!

Wilma Lee said...

Lucky you!!!! I played in that lotto for over a year and never did win, lol. Might have to make some blocks for it soon. Can't win if you don't play.

Karen said...

The crazy Shoo-fly blocks look very much like spring.