"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ANOTHER DJ SS GIFT ARRIVES!


What a week! My DJSS has been traveling, and that is why my Feb. gift just arrived on Monday. But yesterday, Tuesday, my March gift came too.

Wow is all I can say! She sent me a beautiful beaded necklace from S. Africa. It is so bright, and so beautifully made. I just love it. She also sent me a tissue cover made by refugees in Beruit, a magnet from Boston, a DJ bumper sticker reading "No Pain, No Jane" 'Finished is Better than Perfect' (a Dear Jane quilt saying), and a container of yummy 'pills' for quilters only.

She is so thoughtful! I'm feeling very 'gifted' this week.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds like your DJSS is a world traveler! What a lovely group of gifts!

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts