"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What are you Working on, Wednesday?

In quilt blog land it's common to post a WWW (What are you Working on, on Wednesday).  Here's mine from today.

I'm working on Album blocks, for a swap (another one????), on the SBS and Other Elm Creek Quilts group.  These blocks aren't easy, and given my eye the past few months, I've put this off until the end.  They are due the middle of Sept. and it's time to do it!

Pictured is my first block finished, and the others there are centers only, ironed to freezer paper for stability, getting signed.  It's easier for me to center the words if the strip is sewn to other parts of the block.  But I don't want to do them after the blocks are all sewn, in case I mess up the signature part.  Yikes!!!

Hopefully, I'll get these done this week.  Or at least on time...................

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Nice blocks. You'll finish in time... just keep repeating: I know I can, I know I can... lol

Mary said...

Yes, I get to have one of them Glad you made it! Mine are in the works too!