"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Friday, July 5, 2013

AIMING FOR ACCURACY QUILT ALONG, Lesson 2

Last night I finished the second lesson in this quilt along.  Here's my Lesson 2 block.

This is another ginormous 15" block!  I love how we're sashing as we go.  That will make it much easier to put it all together.

Here's a picture of my first two blocks -- we are getting one lesson per week on Thursdays.  They are not next to each other in the finished quilt.


If you are interested in this free on-line project, look for the link in my left sidebar. 

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Nice! We always have a big 4th of July party because we have a perfect view of the fireworks from our lawn so I hadn't looked at the lesson yet-going to do it today-like this second block better than the first.
Yours is nicely done-love your fabrics.

Wacky Woman said...

I like this block. You are one busy lady Pat!

Cyn said...

Very nice Pat. Love your color n fabric choices.

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Love your fabrics Pat! I found block 2 a little trickier for piecing accurately so I reverted back to nesting my seams for joining the top and bottom rows to the centre row but then I opened up the final seams. Thank you so much for showing how to do the bulk lot of HST's with the 12" squares - such a neat idea! I used that method to make my batik version of block 1.