"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Monday, October 3, 2011

I DID IT! UPDATE!


I do think it's working now.  I hope so.  Please let me know again if you are able to copy my link for my blog button, paste it in as a gadget on your blog as a gadget HTML/Java Script, and have it work.  It should show as my button and when you or any of your guests click on it, it should take them to my blog.  Fingers crossed!

Again, many thanks to Blogging With Amy for her precise directions, and to Photo Bucket for free hosting my blog button picture.  Whew!  What a long day!  I did get three rows of my Across the Spectrum quilt sewn together today also.

PS:  Don't ask me how to add a blog button.  Go to the link to Amy!  I can't help you! 

Must be wine time!

3 comments:

Mary said...

the button works but the picture didn't show as a button.

Cyn said...

Wow... that's quite an accomplishment. Good for you. A friend and I have been working on the same thing -- we aren't "there" yet. lol.
Hugs,
Cyn; -)

Mary said...

It works now!!!