I've been busy selecting and executing a setting for six-inch basket swap blocks that arrived on Monday. I received 6 straight baskets and 11 on point, so the first challenge was to find a setting to use them together and have everything facing the correct way.
First I put the straight-ons into the center of square-in-a-square blocks. Then to bring the on-points up to size, I bordered them. I also made an extra basket to fill in the setting. I now have 9" finished size blocks.
The setting triangles include the inner border. Here's a close up.
The blocks are laid out on a twin sized bed in these pics. Hopefully they will be assembled into a flimsy by the end of the day. Then to select an outer border, from stash if possible.
You can find out what gals around the world are WOW by hopping over to Esther's blog, here.