"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Saturday, October 15, 2011

MILL GIRLS QUILT ALONG

The Mill Girls Quilt-along starts this week.  Our first assignment is to select fabrics.  Here they are. 

Next, we are to do all the cutting.  My table is cleared of other projects, and I'm ready to roll (roller cutter, that is).



Here's a link to this project.  Click on the button below (it's also on my left sidebar) to join the SBS And Other Elm Creek Quilts group, and quilt along with us.  The button is one Mill Girls block.

4 comments:

Rhonda M said...

Oh my goodness, these are my favorite colors. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with these! Every time I walk into the quilt shop I just seem to navigate toward the rich, deep, warm colors. Yours are beautiful!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I am a QAL junkie, so I will go check it out. If you want more QAL's I have lots on my page on the right, and then there are many more at the very very bottom of the page.

Angela said...

VERY pretty colors, Pat!

Krista said...

I just noticed we have the same rotary cutter. I knew there was a reason I liked you...lol!