"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

BLUE & BROWN SWAP BLOCKS ARRIVE












This past week my beautiful blue/browns arrived. This is a swap of Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks, done in only blue and brown. I made 10 sets of 5, so I have 50 blocks back. Pictures are the first 20 that I've taken pictures of.
Keep in mind these are only 6.5" blocks. There's some mighty tiny pieces in these blocks, and some wonderful patchwork.
I'm so grateful to everyone who participated, especially those I received blocks from, and especially to Joanie S. for hostessing this swap -- a monumental task, well done!



3 comments:

Angela said...

Beautiful, beautiful! I cant wait to get my copy of the book, so I can make some of those! :o)

Elly D said...

They are all beautiful Pat! Love the colour combination. hugs Elly

Deb said...

I did SBS swap when they had the blue and white swaps all the blocks were fantastic and from all over the world..it is so exciting to go through them all!!
you got a wonderful selection!!