"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Friday, December 18, 2009

A QUILTER'S HOLIDAY

Yesterday I received this lovely thank you card and pin from Jennifer Chiaverini. The pin is the same design as A Quilter's Holiday book cover. I tried to get a close up of the pin to share with you, but the photo came out as a big glow with no detail.

That's a lot of thanks for making one 12" block for her charity quilts. But that is just like her!

You can scroll back a few posts, to see my "Rock-a-Bye Baby" quilt block which I made. You had to choose a block pattern that represented something you are thankful for, and this year I'm especially thankful for my 6 grandchildren. I love how Jennifer really gets into the names of the traditional quilt blocks and their meanings/origins.

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a special little gift! You deserve it, as you are always thinking of others!