"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEAR FRIENDS!

On Christmas Day, at half-past three, brew yourself a cup of tea.
I'll think of you, and you'll think of me, while sitting around the Christmas tree.

Merry Christmas to all my quilting friends all around the world!

My dear friend, Carol, and I often say this little saying to each other -- leaving out the Christmas bit. I'll email her, "Hey Carol, it's half-past three. I'm thinking of you. Are you thinking of me?" and vice-versa. It's nice to see this sweet poem surface on the SBS list this year, coming from Connie.

Oh, and proper tea drinkers, I know that cup is turned wrong, but I wanted you to be able to see the "Family and Friends". The other side says, 'The stories never end." It's perfect to use for half-past three tea during the Christmas season.

No comments: