"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Saturday, October 20, 2012

ANOTHER DUTCH TREAT BLOCK

This week I stitched Lattice.  I had it about 1/2 done yesterday.  We had grands overnight, and today went to a park.  It was so nice stitching outside on a park bench as they played.  These blocks are so portable -- this is the first one I've done away from home -- but not the last, LOL!  I see a little warp in my lattice.  That's ok.  If it were aged, it would be.

Hope all my followers are having as wonderful a weekend as I am.  Two of our grands for an overnight.  Church, smocking class, and an open house tomorrow.  All is well in the universe.

We had a 'cold front' FL style.  That means we now are into dry weather (as opposed to humid), and it is not hot or cold.  Just perfect weather to be comfortable in shorts and short sleeves.  Love it!  Bedroom windows are open for sleeping tonight.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Pretty block, Pat.
I love sleeping with the windows open and fresh breeze blowing through.