"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Monday, October 1, 2012

BLOCK BASE SEW ALONG


The BlockBase Sew Along starts today, Oct. 1, on the EQ blog.  They will be doing one block every two weeks.  The idea, for me, is to learn to use the software.  I recently got it to assist in the Barbara Brackman BOW on Women's Suffrage, as all of the blocks in that quilt are from BlockBase.

BlockBase gives a wealth of historical information about each block, and is from Barbara Brackman's Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt Blocks.  It's the result of 20 years of research for Barbara, and includes blocks from 1835 to 1970.

Click here or on the link on my left side bar to read more about the Sew Along.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTT??? You don't have your block done yet? OMGoodness! rofl. It's almost 9pm... I thought for sure you'd have your block posted by now! *g*
My BB software finally came. Hope to get it installed tomorrow.